Sunday, October 2, 2016

Refund for all purchases related to i-staxx.com

Good afternoon,

I looked for a private venue to e-mail my complaint but this is all I could find for billing issues.

Prior to purchasing i-staxx.com I was informed by a 'happiness engineer' that WordPress could support several features that were critical to the site's success.

1. a scrolling ticker for stock updates2. the ticker could be updated every 5 minutes with market data3. Import an rss feed from Market watch….among other features.

After establishing the site and putting many man-hours into building it I was unable to adopt any of the features necessary. The best I could do was to add a twitter feed.I would like a full refund of all purchases related to i-staxx.com.

Respectfully,Nicholas Hallas

The blog I need help with is istaxxdotcom.wordpress.com.


Source: Refund for all purchases related to i-staxx.com

No comments:

Post a Comment