Sunday, February 5, 2017

List of plugins allowed in wordpress personal / premium plan

Hello, I am asking this on behalf of a friend who has just bought a domain name. She is new to blogging and I am planning to suggest WordPress hosting since WordPress is user-friendly and this will enable her to start blogging right away without worrying about hosting plans, backups and managing servers etc.

She is thinking of adding a bbpress forum to her blog. Will she be able to install bbpress? I could not find a list of plugins or themes that she can use if she purchases the personal / premium package.

I have a Xenforo forum so I am unable to move to WordPress hosting. I have spent more time trying to figure out my vps server than blogging. So I want her to start with a user-friendly hosting company from the beginning if possible.Thanks,Anita.

The blog I need help with is indianparentsforum.com.


Source: List of plugins allowed in wordpress personal / premium plan

No comments:

Post a Comment