Sunday, February 12, 2017

Sudden removal of WordPress features

Since the 'Try CSS' feature was suddenly removed from plans I was wondering how would one go about getting notified that features are going to be removed from WordPress.com accounts? This naturally has me concerned because if I do get paid accounts I really don't want to be surprised by having useful features suddenly made unavailable. I was unable to locate any information about this removal on WordPress.com and I strongly value communication; although maybe I missed it or simply couldn't find it.

I did ask this question within another post which went unanswered but I think it applies on a larger scale than just this one feature as I don't know if other things have disappeared in the past like this. Even when the feature was taken away the official documentation still said it existed until three days later when support was notified by another WordPress user, which causes even more confusion.

Thanks!

The blog I need help with is pcvrgamer.wordpress.com.


Source: Sudden removal of WordPress features

No comments:

Post a Comment