Saturday, August 26, 2017

Purchased a domain through WordPress.com, but want to be using WordPress.org!

I purchased my domain through wordpress.com, and I also purchased a website theme through theme forest. I realized an hour later that in order to use that theme, my website would need to be self-hosted. I would prefer to use the theme along with bluehost and wordpress.org instead or wordpress.com.So in short, have two problems: I have already paid wordpress.com, AND, the domain I wanted to use is linked to it.Is there any possible way I could be refunded for this purchase? And, have I lost the domain until it expires?

The blog I need help with is kiyafriestries.wordpress.com.


Source: Purchased a domain through WordPress.com, but want to be using WordPress.org!

No comments:

Post a Comment