Saturday, October 7, 2017

Unwanted ads in wordpress.com free site

When I access my wordpress.com blog site from any mobile device, I'm getting ads showing up. On the landing page of the blog, there are two of them prominently large on the top banner photo.

This is quite annoying, and I'd like to be sure whether this is happening on the wordpress.com end or my end. It seems to be the wordpress end. I did try disabling all of my browser extensions but the popup blocker, to no avail.

This is only happening on mobile devices, and not on desktop computers or laptops.

In case you can't replicate the problem, I have taken a screenshot, and uploaded it to the media library today.

Thank you, in advance, for any insight or help you might have on this.

The blog I need help with is dripdawg.wordpress.com.


Source: Unwanted ads in wordpress.com free site

No comments:

Post a Comment