Sunday, December 3, 2017

Domain transfer denied by WordPress repeatedly

I had purchased my domain currenthow.com through WordPress and now I wanted to transfer it to some other registrar (BigRock). I initiated the transaction for transfer a couple of times but everytime, the transaction is denied with below message:

The Order for Transfer and Renewal of currenthow.com through BigRock (Directi Web Technology Private Limited) was denied by the Current Registrar of this domain name.

I've done everything as per https://en.support.wordpress.com/move-domain/transfer-domain-registration/ but still my transfer is denied by WordPress. I even removed it as my primary domain before initiating the transfer.

Also, I tried to update my name-servers but it is also not accepted. I used the below name servers and they are not accepted.

ns1.cp-20.bigrockservers.comns2.cp-20.bigrockservers.com

I'm shown this message: "Failed nameservers validation - some of your nameservers share the same IP address".

The blog I need help with is currenthow.wordpress.com.


Source: Domain transfer denied by WordPress repeatedly

No comments:

Post a Comment