Tuesday, December 5, 2017

I can't link my hosted wordpress site

Ever go to a webpage like a blog and it has the comment section at the bottom? Whenever I go to add a comment and use my email address associated with WordPress it gets confused. I have to log on to that WordPress account and then I can't link my website for some reason. Here's the site I was at: https://blog.turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tips/6-ways-to-pay-as-little-self-employment-tax-as-legally-necessary-3259/

So once I log on I can no longer add my website, which is http://www.tipthedriver.com which is hosted at 1and1. It IS a wordpress site, though, so I'm confused. This just started happening a few months ago. I just did a test using a different browser and if I make up a random email address it correctly points to my blog. Is there a way to get my WordPress email to associate to my blog or to unassociate itself with wordpress so I can use it like I just did in my test?

The blog I need help with is tipthedriver.com.


Source: I can't link my hosted wordpress site

No comments:

Post a Comment