Sunday, September 25, 2016

WordPress v 4.6.1 and BuddyPress latest not working well together.

Hi there

I have the latest version of WordPress running. I see that BuddyPress in untested and I wonder if this is the cause of my problem. When I tried to set it up as per the numerous videos and forum posts, I don't have the options that people are selecting. I also don't have the menu at the top of the page that used to be there. There is very little functionality at all. I am new to BuddyPress and am building a social network but it doesn't seem to do anything that it should. Where do I set up buddypress? I changed the permalinks as stipulates and now I get this message:

Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'ReduxFramework::_options_page' was given in /home/infoboxco/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 52

It this to do with BuddyPress or WordPress.

Thanks for your timeLiz


Source: WordPress v 4.6.1 and BuddyPress latest not working well together.

No comments:

Post a Comment