Saturday, November 26, 2016

Wordpress migration problems

Images on my free Wordpress blog are not showing up after moving from a Wordpress installation on a different/paid host, although they are in the media sectionI moved my Blog from a paid web host to the free Wordpress.com site, as I was paying a lot for very little value (previous question on askmefi here).

However, the links on my blog for images within the posts are still pointing to the previous URL (blogname.com/post1.png) instead of the migrated URL. Wordpress.com does not also allow third-party plugins, so I am left with manually editing and republishing all the links to the images.

Is there any way to avoid this?

posted by theobserver to Computers & Internet (3 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite
Source: Wordpress migration problems

No comments:

Post a Comment