Sunday, December 27, 2015

TOP READ POSTS in 2015 ON MEDICINE MATTERS

Dear Readers,

This is my end-of-year post. Thanks for following this website; please stay with it in 2016 as I continue to cover the issues you care about in our health care system – medical care and clinical advances, medical research, health policies and practices. January 2016, is a significant professional milestone for me: 20 years as the medical/health issues beat reporter for this newspaper.

Listed below are links to the most widely read posts of the past year, based on WordPress metrics. Click on the headline for each to read the article.

To follow me on Twitter, click here. 

Feel free to contact me by email here: pfayerman@postmedia.com (new email address)

Wishing all of you a Peaceful, Healthy New Year.


Source: TOP READ POSTS in 2015 ON MEDICINE MATTERS

No comments:

Post a Comment