Sunday, September 10, 2017

Considering switching Website to WordPress

I have been trying to find and contact a member of WordPress support as I currently have a website that is hosted by 123.reg and am considering switching it to WordPress. However I need to find out about hosting options and domain name transfers prior to beginning any switching process.

I need to evaluate the ease of updating the website and link continuity as it is a photography based site, and I only want to use my images within it. There is a domain associated with it that I would want to be switching along with the content of the website. If it is required to put a site on WordPress that I have to start from scratch that will impact on if I switch.

The blog I need help with is stephenburstow.wordpress.com.


Source: Considering switching Website to WordPress

No comments:

Post a Comment